Discover the Depth of Tech-Talk
(10 Minute Videos)
IDEAS: Students (extra credit); Staff (professional development); Patrons (an event or announce in an email).
NEW RELEASES every 2nd Friday of the month.
Bolded, Blue Videos Available NOW (Scroll Down)
AUGUST: Starting the Fall With a Bang
- SEPTEMBER: Stress-Free File Organizing
- OCTOBER: Social Media Choices – Which is Best?
- NOVEMBER: Web Tools We Love and Can’t Live Without
- DECEMBER: Getting Rid of the Winter Doldrums
- JANUARY: Playing with Graphics, Inside Where It’s Warm
- FEBRUARY: Hearts, Love and Relationship Building at Work
- MARCH: Gadgets and Gidgets That Make Life Worth Living
- APRIL: Spring Flowers, Showers and More
- MAY: Surprising Shortcuts
- JUNE: Presentations for Divas
- JULY: Protection from the Sun and Digital Demons
(Tips and Tricks)
IDEAS: Run on a public LED screen. Show at a staff meeting. Use with a Student Orientation.
- WINDOWS: Lost Cursor
- EXCEL: Freeze Panes
- POWERPOINT: Auto-Crop Images
- OFFICE: Format Painter
- More to come… (Suggest a Topic)
Would you like to use this video in your organization?
You can do this in 3 ways:
- [For Newsletters, Email or Staff Training] Copy this page link to share, https://www.tech-talk.com/1-minute-videos
- [To use Internally on your own LED screen] Email support@Tech-Talk.com and we’ll get you the video mp4 file.
- [To Embed on your Website] Download this Word Document that contains responsive embed code for the videos above.
Each 10-Minute video guides you to specific Tech-Talk articles that are helpful, fun and important!
Start the Fall With a Bang
Three things you can do to thrive and succeed at work or school.
After Labor Day in the US, we get down to business. Here are three things you can do to make your work environment work well.
- Develop a set of Communication Principles
- Blame the Process, Not the Person
- Cleaning Out Your Email Tricks