Best Practices for Mobile Etiquette
Time to Complete: 20 min
When using a mobile phone, be able to…
- Understand when to minimize cell phone activity.
- Discover the ability to whisper and be heard.
- Make others feel good when you accept a call in front of them.
Click on and read each article.
Using What You Learned
Jot down (perhaps in a Learning Journal) answers to the following …
- List three ways you can be polite when using a cell phone.
- Call someone you trust and try a whisper conversation.
- Write down the best two ways not to offend somone you’re with whan a call comes in.
If your organization accepts self-paced learning for credit towards continuing education, professional development or course-work extra credit, fill in this form. Then save and submit.