We challenge you to teach 50 Tech-Talk Articles FREE for willing seniors, aspiring men and women who want better jobs, and re-engaging veterans … anyone in need of tech-training in your town. If you accept this challenge, all you need to do is send us a photo of you holding a sign saying “I accept the 50 Article Challenge”, and in return, we’ll send you your white Raising Leaders t-shirt along with access to materials to get you started. For every 10 sessions you hold, you will get a new color shirt.
• Once you hold 10 sessions you get an orange shirt
• 20 sessions earn a green shirt
• 30 sessions earn a blue shirt
• 40 sessions earn a red shirt
• 50 sessions earn a black shirt.
Once you reach 50 sessions, we will come visit you, teach a few sessions with you, and give you different color Raising Leaders Tech-Training shirts. We will also give you a brand new Chromebook! Let’s make a difference together by teaching one person at a time! The challenge is for students of all ages.
- Send us a picture of you holding a sign saying “I accept the 50 Article Challenge”
- You will then be sent your white shirt and access to the materials to use.
- Send us confirmation of the sessions held with the forms you receive.
- Every time you hold 10 sessions, you will receive a new shirt, highlighting your experience and commitment to helping others.
- What counts as an “article”? One teaching session (30 minutes or longer, using at least one article in Tech-Talk) is equal to one tech-session.
- If we use more than one article in a session, does that count for multiple sessions? An “article” for this challenge is a teaching session. It is not measured by the number of topics learned.
Fill out the form below!
Send in the picture of the student to get started.