“You’ve Got Tech-Talk” (1 min 17 sec)
For Business Owners, Teams (And Individuals)…
Creating Heroes at Work! (For up to 20 people)
- Tech-Talk Email Newsletter … Get it weekly in your email (52 issues/year). Forward it to your entire team, up to 19 individuals. Includes: technology articles and videos, communications tips, and leadership ideas.
- Access to the Tech-Talk Database … 1,000+ articles and videos you can use 24 x 7 so you can thrive in this hi-tech world.
- Tech-Talk Mobile App … You’ve got help on-the-go, anywhere and everywhere, at your fingertips.
- Tech-Talk Webinars … Listen and ask questions or watch them later, you can participate in these monthly, live and interactive sessions.
In the Tech-Talk Database, you’ll find…
- Business Tool Kits
- Communications Tool Kits
- Education Tool Kits
- Treasure Hunts
- One-Minute and Ten-Minute Videos
- One-Sheet Quick Reference Guides
- Common Challenge Collections
- Recorded Webinars in 3-5 minute segments
- And more… we keep adding features!
This is an annual membership and renews each year until you unsubscribe.
See What Our Tech-Talk Fans
Have To Say!
“Your Tech-Talks are going wild. We're getting great feedback on them!”
Luly Castro (Ft. Myers, Florida)
“Awesome – it worked! You have saved me many moments of frustration!!"
Barb Rathmell (City of Fernandina Beach, Florida)
“We really love your service and receive many compliments on the Tech-Talk tips!"
Karen Mitchell (Rochester, New York)
"Many thanks ... I spent hours of frustration trying to figure this out before this great article."
Munro Sherrill (Bradenton, Florida)
State Library Services
“Just want to let you know that these are really, really interesting and useful!”
Beth G. (Tallahassee, Florida)
“I look forward to the communications tips … they blow your mind."
R. Turner (Olean, New York)
"We get unsolicited, positive comments on Tech-Talk all the time."
Jeannette Smithee (Boca Raton, Florida)
"The same day I sent out a particular Tech-Talk tip, two of my staff told me they used it to assist patrons."
Cynthia Leigh Welch (Yazoo City, Mississippi)
Library Resource Council
"Tech-Talk gets a higher open rate than our own newsletter."
Mary-Carol Lindbloom (Ithaca, NY)
School Support Services
"People with different degrees of experience can still walk away with something useful!"
Andrea Dorker [Auburn, NY]
School Media Specialists
"We're very excited about how this helps us in our role as education leaders for our districts."
K. Doelger (Malone, NY)
"I really appreciate the thoroughness of these ... and the simple language, so you 'get it'."
Marnie L. [Corning, NY]
High School Library
"It's not just product knowledge, it's integrated into your work. That's what I like about it!"
Nancy G. [Cobleskill, NY]
"Because I have repeated "OOH!" and "Ah-ha" moments with Tech-Talk, I realize I'm not as advanced as I'd like."
Grace Roddenbach [Sarasota, Fl]
“It’s like a little Christmas present in your email every week.”
Michele P. (Buffalo, New York)
"I always learn something from reading it. I especially liked this week’s Communications (Ask for “One”)"
Tracey Sweet [St. Petersburg]
"These communications tips are important in developing management skills."
B. Arriola [Ada County, ID]
District School System
“In the grand scheme of things, it's a pretty inexpensive way to meet our district's needs.”
Donna Morris (Rochester, New York)