For Teams (And Individuals)…
Creating Heroes at Work! (For up to 20 people)
- Tech-Talk Email Publication, which you then send to your entire team, up to 19 individuals.
- Access to the Tech-Talk Database, 24 x 7, 900+ articles for helping office workers.
- Tech-Talk Mobile App, which you can download so you can access it at any time.
- A vibrant looking database (www.tech-talk.com)
- Easy and useful ways to search for articles and videos
- Collections of articles around common challenges
- Both MS Office and Google Suite “how-to”
- Quizzes for self-development in the collections
- The Tech-Talk mobile app (in Apple Store and Google Play)
That means you can…
- Receive weekly articles and videos sent to you in email.
- Share this valuable info with your team to build their skills.
- Search the database to solve problems with using technology.
- Download the app so everyone has instant access.
This membership continues to renew each year until you choose to unsubscribe.
Ready to start now? Scroll down…
What Our Users and Subscribers Say!
School Media Specialists
"We're very excited about how this helps us in our role as education leaders for our districts."
K. Doelger (Malone, NY)
"I really appreciate the thoroughness of these ... and the simple language, so you 'get it'."
Marnie L. [Corning, NY]
High School Library
"It's not just product knowledge, it's integrated into your work. That's what I like about it!"
Nancy G. [Cobleskill, NY]
“It’s like a little Christmas present in your email every week.”
Michele P. (Buffalo, New York)
"Because I have repeated "OOH!" and "Ah-ha" moments with Tech-Talk, I realize I'm not as advanced as I'd like."
Grace Roddenbach [Sarasota, Fl]
"I always learn something from reading it. I especially liked this week’s Communications (Ask for “One”)"
Tracey Sweet [St. Petersburg]
“Your Tech-Talks are going wild. We're getting great feedback on them!”
Luly Castro (Ft. Myers, Florida)
"These communications tips are important in developing management skills."
B. Arriola [Ada County, ID]
“Awesome – it worked! You have saved me many moments of frustration!!"
Barb Rathmell (City of Fernandina Beach, Florida)
“We really love your service and receive many compliments on the Tech-Talk tips!"
Karen Mitchell (Rochester, New York)
"Many thanks ... I spent hours of frustration trying to figure this out before this great article."
Munro Sherrill (Bradenton, Florida)
State Library Services
“Just want to let you know that these are really, really interesting and useful!”
Beth G. (Tallahassee, Florida)
“I look forward to the communications tips … they blow your mind."
R. Turner (Olean, New York)
"We get unsolicited, positive comments on Tech-Talk all the time."
Jeannette Smithee (Boca Raton, Florida)
"The same day I sent out a particular Tech-Talk tip, two of my staff told me they used it to assist patrons."
Cynthia Leigh Welch (Yazoo City, Mississippi)
State Library Services
"We can’t say enough about how useful Tech-Talk is to us!"
Amy Johnson (Tallahassee, Florida)
Library Resource Council
"Tech-Talk gets a higher open rate than our own newsletter."
Mary-Carol Lindbloom (Ithaca, NY)
School Support Services
"People with different degrees of experience can still walk away with something useful!"
Andrea Dorker [Auburn, NY]
District School System
“In the grand scheme of things, it's a pretty inexpensive way to meet our district's needs.”
Donna Morris (Rochester, New York)
Get Started Now
TECH-TALK Individual / Teams
- Weekly TECH Article
- Word | Excel | PowerPoint
Outlook | Gmail | Email Use
Social Media | YouTube | Web Tools
Internet | Searching | Google
Video | Audio | Web Design
- Weekly HOW-TO VIDEO
- Watch tutorial with audio and closed captions.
- Video topic matches Tech Article.
- Weekly COMMUNICATIONS Tip
- Talking | Listening | Phone
Writing | Presenting | Email
Conflict | Feedback | Persuasion
- Ask a QUESTION
- Personal answers in using technology.
- Searchable LIBRARY
- Over 900+ articles & videos