Choose a Price That Tucks Nicely Into A Pocket of Your Budget
Pick something so reasonable that you won’t even blink when it comes time for renewal!
Two Important Considerations
1. Your Price Don’t Change!
- We like being the best deal in town. You can count on the price remaining the same for many, many years.
- We’ve had only one small price increase in 20 years (triggered by the increase of costs in creating videos to go with every single issue).
2. A Pricing Model That Benefits You
- For a limited time, we are making individual arrangements with libraries and schools to lock in a “pilot” price rate. (A “name-your-own” approach.)
- In exchange, organizations work with us as we develop innovative ways to increase engagement with the Tech-Talk Database. We do the work (videos, webinars, mobile app interactions). You give us ideas and feedback.
What Our and Users Say
State Library Services
“Just want to let you know that these are really, really interesting and useful!”
Beth G. (Tallahassee, Florida)
“I look forward to the communications tips … they blow your mind."
R. Turner (Olean, New York)
"We get unsolicited, positive comments on Tech-Talk all the time."
Jeannette Smithee (Boca Raton, Florida)
"The same day I sent out a particular Tech-Talk tip, two of my staff told me they used it to assist patrons."
Cynthia Leigh Welch (Yazoo City, Mississippi)
State Library Services
"We can’t say enough about how useful Tech-Talk is to us!"
Amy Johnson (Tallahassee, Florida)
Library Resource Council
"Tech-Talk gets a higher open rate than our own newsletter."
Mary-Carol Lindbloom (Ithaca, NY)
School Support Services
"People with different degrees of experience can still walk away with something useful!"
Andrea Dorker [Auburn, NY]
School Media Specialists
"We're very excited about how this helps us in our role as education leaders for our districts."
K. Doelger (Malone, NY)
"I really appreciate the thoroughness of these ... and the simple language, so you 'get it'."
Marnie L. [Corning, NY]
High School Library
"It's not just product knowledge, it's integrated into your work. That's what I like about it!"
Nancy G. [Cobleskill, NY]
“It’s like a little Christmas present in your email every week.”
Michele P. (Buffalo, New York)
"Because I have repeated "OOH!" and "Ah-ha" moments with Tech-Talk, I realize I'm not as advanced as I'd like."
Grace Roddenbach [Sarasota, Fl]
"I always learn something from reading it. I especially liked this week’s Communications (Ask for “One”)"
Tracey Sweet [St. Petersburg]
“Your Tech-Talks are going wild. We're getting great feedback on them!”
Luly Castro (Ft. Myers, Florida)
"These communications tips are important in developing management skills."
B. Arriola [Ada County, ID]
“Awesome – it worked! You have saved me many moments of frustration!!"
Barb Rathmell (City of Fernandina Beach, Florida)
“We really love your service and receive many compliments on the Tech-Talk tips!"
Karen Mitchell (Rochester, New York)
"Many thanks ... I spent hours of frustration trying to figure this out before this great article."
Munro Sherrill (Bradenton, Florida)
District School System
“In the grand scheme of things, it's a pretty inexpensive way to meet our district's needs.”
Donna Morris (Rochester, New York)
You Get High Value With the Database Package
For Public and Academic Libraries…
a training-on-demand product
- We create a one-click login just for your organization.
- Your institution’s name and logo is “front and center”.
- Students, patrons, alumni login from anywhere.
- Individuals search the database to solve problems.
- Faculty and trainers use the content to enrich studies.
- Everyone continually sees this resource is from you.
- Your organization gets the recognition and gratitude!
You also get…
- The Mobile App which has a co-branded login for your organization (your name & logo)
- The Email Publication (generic) which you can send to: 1) faculty, 2) staff, 3) students, 4) alumni
- An Option to have the publication co-branded every week
Our Message To You
In our 57 years combined of technology training experience, we’ve dedicated ourselves to creating relevant and useful content to help aspiring adults and youth succeed in the workplace. We really want to bring tools and techniques to libraries and other educational organizations, so that your students, patrons and members can develop confidence, self-reliance and pride as they become smart, tech-savvy non-techies.