Exposure and Endorsement
Level 3 provides monthly “promotional” reminders to subscribers and end users of your offering in Tech-Talk’s Free Resources. The objective is to help them know, like, and trust you so that they give your outbound sales team a warm reception.
1. A Co-Branded Page for you within the Tech-Talk membership site, with links, images, and text of your choice. [EXAMPLE: MasterClass]
2. Three (3) editorial feature articles in the weekly Tech-Talk newsletter per year. [EXAMPLE: Canva]
3. Three (3) content and promotional combo webinars presented jointly with you and Tech-Talk. [EXAMPLE: MasterClass]
4. Three (3) digital posters reminding users of your role in Free Resources sent to all subscribers and users. [EXAMPLE: MasterClass]
5. Two (2) Subscriber Admin Calls agenda items with our bi-monthly Tech-Talk Subscriber Admin calls. [EXAMPLE: MasterClass]
6. One (1) spotlight in monthly “One Idea to Boost Your Numbers” communication to all subscribers. [EXAMPLE: MasterClass]
7. An editorial Theme-of-the-Month placement and corresponding announcement. [EXAMPLE: MasterClass]
8. 24 In-Webinar mentions drawn to your specific offering in Free Resources when the membership site is explained.
9. 24 listings in Tech-Talk webinar Quick Reference Guides. Your logo, along with brief text and a link to your co-branded page, will be included in the Preferred Resources section, along with an endorsement editorial.
10. 52 Newsletter placements of logo sent in the weekly email to all users and subscribers … linked to your co-branded page. [EXAMPLE]
11. Logo in Sidebar on every content post (1,600+) and search results list, linked to your co-branded page. [EXAMPLE]
12. Top Navigation placement under the Free Resources tab. [EXAMPLE]
13. Planning and reporting of the execution plan for the above editorial support.
14. 250 leads, 75 of which we will provide a personal referral. This is in the form of a phone call (typically leaving a voicemail message) followed by an email note alerting the library director to expect a call from you. The process will be coordinated with the outbound sales team for optimum timing. Leads will provide: the library name, location, director’s name, phone and email information.
15. Webinar generated leads from attendee comments and chat responses to strategic questions asked to identify interest in your services.
16. Joint promotional webinar(s) with decision makers and influencers.
Training and Help
17. Online, self-paced training video series on selling to the library marketcovers such things as understanding the market, what makes an easier sale, and how to approach these decision makers. The series also includes support materials such as processes, industry terminology and scripts for getting the appointment.
18. Monthly Call and Help Desk. Library Portal partners can attend the monthly calls for members of this program. In these sessions, we will answer questions, solve problems and share ideas that work. Individual assistance is available at all times.
BONUS: Tech-Talk License
Level 3, you’ll receive Tech-Talk’s complete learning platform so that everyone within your organization can build their tech literacy and skills, achieving greater personal and business success.
- Tech-Talk License for your organization – Whole Shebang. You will get the weekly Tech-Talk email which you can forward to your employees. There is no cap on the number of individuals included.
- Tech-Talk Webinars. Everyone within your organization can attend webinars, use the Tech-Talk database, and download the mobile app.
- Co-Branded Login Landing (with your logo and organization’s name) so that when people enter Tech-Talk.com they appreciate the resource is from you.
- Automatic login links to Tech-Talk so there is no need for an individual account nor a unique username to enter Tech-Talk database.