Today’s Training Challenge
The digital age can seem overwhelming – the pace, the volume, the variety. There are simply not enough hours in the day to reach out for learning. It must come to you! It must be micro! It must be current and relevant!
Sure, if you want to know something, you know where to go … ask a friend or a colleague. But if you don’t know it’s out there – you don’t know to ask! That’s where Tech-Talk comes in!
Stay Current and Relevant With Technology
Become Better Communicators
How We Support Organizations
Shared Results International publishes TECH-TALK, a co-branded micro-training service for professional development. For 20+ years, we’ve proactively sent information out weekly, via email, for staff and admin training and continuous learning.
Large organizations use this service to their benefit. States like Florida, Idaho and Oregon co-brand the product and send it out. Major school systems such as BOCES and county school districts do the same.
As a stand-alone product, this weekly service interrupts a busy professional’s day with one innovative idea or technique. These are focused on innovation and creativity in the workplace.
With BOTH video and text, this continuous learning subscription helps the workforce stay current and relevant in technology … and become better communicators – resulting in increased effectiveness.
Tech-Talk is proprietary material and unique to the market with this “push” approach to learning.
As a 100% Women-Owned Small Business, Shared Results International is committed to providing relevant and current information to assist workers.
Keep Staff Current and Relevant
Tech-Talk is a digital “push” subscription to help staff and admin stay current and relevant with technology … and become better communicators.
- Teaches top two most important workplace skill sets.
- Interrupts a professionals’ day with fresh, useful ideas.
- Improves productivity, innovation and effectiveness.
- Yields high-value help for wide variety of skill needs.
- Results in resounding recognition and appreciation from staff for the office providing the support.
- Technology Officers providing user support
- HR Officers responsible for professional. development
- Training Officers offering passive learning choices
These officers support a diverse group of professional workers with a wide variety of needs. Many of these are individuals who are geographically dispersed.
- State Library Divisions
- Multi-County School Systems
- City and County Governments
- Regional Trade Associations
- Colleges and Universities
- National Nonprofits
- Providing relevant info for using technology
- Simplifying complex concepts without being patronizing
- Writing technical “how to” 100% complete and accurate
- Identifying ways to become better communicators
- Providing multi-modal learning avenues
- Addressing wide spread variety of needs and skill levels
Tech-Talk Covers …
Our Tech-Talk Product
- Weekly literacy and insight articles –variety of topics.
- Matching how-to videos with closed captioning option.
- Weekly communications tip … interpersonal techniques
- Searchable library of 768+ items for problem solving.
- Personal questions on using technology answered by live individual.
More Services Included…
Surveys. We customize annual reader surveys to identify current technology platforms, topic needs and satisfaction levels. Requests. We respond immediately to asks for specific topics. Just let us know and we’ll create the articles you desire immediately.
“This is the best thing I’ve discovered to help my staff.” Mike T., City Government
“We can’t say enough about how useful Tech-Talk is to us! We buy it for all the librarians in the state.” Amy J., State Library Services
See More: scrolling text on the right!
Pricing and How It Works
- Choose level of staff /admin you want to support. http://www.Tech-Talk.com/pricing
- We create a co-branded Tech-Talk for your agency. We email it to you, weekly, with all the text, images and videos perfectly formatted. You forward Tech-Talk to your designated list. You receive the appreciation.
Tiny Price, Mighty Value!
An easy budgetary expenditure. Slips neatly into small funding pockets.
Example: Support up to 2000 individuals for a year. $1,778. (Price Sheet)
- 611430 – Professional/Mgt Development Training
- 541611— Admin Mgt/General Mgt Consulting Services
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
Designation Women-Owned, Sm. Bus.
Legal Company Name LJL3 Incorporated
DBA Shared Results International
Incorporated 2004, New York
Corporation Type C-Corp
PSC Code (Edu./Trng)
U001, U006, U009, U012, U099
PSC Code (Book, Manual) 7610, 7630